About UsLearn about eZ-Hoist and how we came to fruition.
eZ-Hoist believes that scenic automation should be easy but not rudimentary.
eZ-Hoist was started by ZFX, Inc. founder Robert Dean. He felt quite frankly that the same productions his hard
working staff put their heart and soul into providing exceptional flying effects where being limited by basic scenic automation.
No one goes into this business with the goal of creating an average production – so we created an automation system with the goal that your only limitation should be your imagination.
eZ-Hoist’s professional scenic automation components cost almost the same as the entry-level ones, while remaining easy to incorporate into your production. These devices are assembled by real American craftsmen, and designed by dreamers.
Isn’t it time that your automation caught up with your imagination? Contact us to learn what we can do for you.
We’ve provided automation equipment and expertise to productions all over the world. Here are a few of our greatest hits:
- NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab – 3000 lb. capacity hoist
- SEW Eurodrive trade show displays – concept, design, and fabrication since 2013
- 2010 Olympics in Vancouver – programmable zero fleet angle hoists for flag raising ceremonies in six venues
- Uniqlo flagship store, Hong Kong – 36-axis hoist running 13 hours a day since 2013
- Prestonwood Baptist Church – since 2004
- Hangover 3 – two 40mph, zero fleet angle hoists with 1000′ capacity drums
- SEW Eurodrive, trade show displays – design and fabrication
You can also learn more about our parent company, ZFX Flying, at the ZFX website.