Rental: Contact Us
ZFX Inc. has been providing rigging solutions since 1994 and is proud to present the ZFX Handy Block. These blocks are the result of over 12 years of development and were designed specifically to meet the needs of the entertainment industry.
- ZFX Handy Blocks are designed and rated for over-head lifting. They are perfect for special effects rigging or aerial acts. Sheaves have a 2.8Â tread diameter and are grooved for up to 3/16 wire rope.
- ZFX Handy Blocks have unique UHMW inserts that prevent the wire rope from jumping the sheave and if faced with less than ideal conditions are more forgiving to extreme fleet angles without damaging the wire rope or the block. These inserts are also easily replaced if they become too worn or damaged.
- ZFX Handy Blocks use low friction ABEC-1 precision 6203-2RS chrome-alloy steel radial ball bearings, instead of inefficient bronze bushings common in other blocks.
- ZFX Handy Blocks have a Working Load Limit of 900 lbs. ( 4 kN ), with a 10:1 design factor. Destructive tests have determined the minimum failure load to be 9,500 lbs. ( 42.6 kN )
- ZFX Handy Blocks are lightweight and durable. They have completely modular housings machined from structural 6061-T6 aluminum. Dimensions are 4 x 5.25 x 1.18 and weigh 1.5 lbs.
- Custom brackets and mounting are available.
- Made with pride in the USA
- Designed as a hanging pulley
- Designed to easily mount to brackets